vrijdag 21 mei 2010

Removing the dashboard

I went to the workshop last Wednesday to make some pictures and to get the dashboard out at last.



The old floor pan plugs are removed and new and more solid plugs are made and weld in to place the same has been done in the boot floor.



Forgot to make a picture of the old plugs they were like carton boards so thin and rusted.


I glued the carpet underfelt kit years ago and now I regret I’ve done it I will need to spend some extra time to clean the floor of the car.

The dashboard is looking very dirty I should have dismantled this sooner.

Starting to dismantle the dashboard...
Beans has got a special influence on me can’t say good or bad but I just can’t stop dismantling things (for the good I guess). All the electric connections will be cleaned because I know from my previous 7 they can be a pain in the you know what.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten