At last I found some fasteners to keep the air induct at its position, another issue solved.
This was it for 2011, hopefully the car will be on the road within a few months.
Things still to do are;
· refurbishing the car seats and rear shelf panel (trim shop)
· adjusting the rear exhausts (body shop)
· install the rear bumper and fog light
· buy a small (MG) spare wheel
· check the rev counter (isn’t working at the moment; probably bad contact in dash) and the wiper delay unit
· carburetor adjustment (workshop)
· lights and wheel alignments (workshop)
· polishing the paint work (body shop)
· MOT and homologation (the hardest part…)
The list is getting shorter.
Happy New Year to you all.