I've installed a new up rated break servo; a straightforward job.
I’ve got the torsion bar clamps back from the workshop
were they adapted them to fit the up rated front torsion bar;
next thing is fitting the front and the rear up rated torsion bars.
Forgot to take some pictures of the struggle when
fitting the front bar but all went well in the end.
The rear torsion bar was a lot easier to change.
Problem; because of the strut brace there is not enough
space for the air induct pipes this way the air filters are
pointing towards the exhaust pipes and the incoming air
will be to hot. (see first picture)
So I took the fresh air induct out of the shed and installed
it into place.
I then turned the strut brace 180° so it would point backwards
and it showed out that sometimes you can be lucky;
Fresh air induct, stut brace and engine air inducts;
it all fits perfectly together.