woensdag 26 januari 2011

Bonnet clearance.

Next thing to do was re installing the boot (trunk) this was quite straight forward to do and gave no problems at all.







After this I carefully installed the bonnet and after closing it there was still plenty of space between carbs and bonnet (approximately 1’’). Remember there are no spacers between sub frame and chassis; I only adapted the wholes in the engine supports.








On the inside, the body panels still need the greasy rust protection but the car is in a warm and dry garage so no rush for this. For the moment the progress on the car will be slow because I’m out of the country for a couple of weeks for work and after that I have to prepare the kitchen for a re build. Once that is done al my attention can go back to the car (and the misses of course).




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten