donderdag 22 september 2011

Door mirrors.

Luckily it didn’t rain that day because I still had to fix
the rear quarter grills and door mirrors and boot lock
to make the car waterproof.




The new ‘T’ bolts for the quarter grill I’ve ordered at


Rimmer didn’t match the nuts that came along with them,


after contacting RimmerI knew I had to cut the ‘T’ bolts


by 4mm to match the nuts, another problem sorted out.




Fixing the door mirrors was just a small job and once

this was done I could install the door cards.




When I tried to install the rear boot lock I saw that a small


part of the mechanism was broken so I had to order a new one.


Searching on the site of Rimmer showed me that there were


new door cards for sale.


A few years ago I had black-green door cards and


black-green seats but stupidly enough I throw them away


because at that moment I still had a red car in mind and I was


in lack of space to put them aside.




At least I’ve learned something; never throw anything away


that’s got something to do with a 7.








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten