maandag 26 september 2011

Driving or pushing the car?

I had the car out of the garage last weekend to test


the engine temperature and the electric cooling fan.






Somebody on the TR7 site was showing off with his garage


floor so therefore a few pictures of the work I’ve been


doing during the summer.









All was well just until the moment I wanted to start the


car to get it back in to the garage; no kick or movement


from the starter.


I was thinking about Beans ( http://tr7beans.blogspot.com/ )


last time; he spent so much time and effort on to his car


and then somebody almost crashed in to it and later on


during the 10 countries trip his gearbox breaks down;


how much bad luck can someone take?





But mine hasn’t even been on the road yet and already


I have to push it back in the garage; the wife’s confidence


in my technical skills is low at the moment even after my


excuses about old cars and especially TR’s.













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten