woensdag 6 januari 2010

A good job

Taking the Rimmer kit off was a good idée it turned out there were quite some rusty spots especially at the inner and outer wheel arches.



A simple re spray can look nice but I want this car to last longtime. The way things are being done now gives me more confidence.



Both doors looked nice but they had rust under the paintwork at the undersides.



The rear panel still to do.



The water bottle and wiper engine mount is weld in to place.



The location for the upper bump stops will be adapted as I want to avoid the wheels touching the arches when driving on a bad road. It’s very well possible this wont happen because of the up rated springs and the new Koni shocks I’ve ordered at Revington. But the springs are shortened ones and I just don’t want to spoil al the work being done to the car.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten