dinsdag 30 maart 2010

Bonnet disaster

The bonnet was away to sandblast the louvers in the bonnet but the guy at the sandblast shop thought it a good idea to do the whole bonnet altough we didn't ask him.


Of course this had an impact on the straightness of the panel so now I’m left with a deformed bonnet. Grrr.
The guy from the workshop who does my car wasn’t very pleased with this result but he promised he could fix it. This is turning out to become an expensive bonnet.

In the mean while I finished the tiling around the pitch, can’t wait to put my little 7 on it now.


Got some good points: made the wife happy, this time with the easy access to her storage place.


I could do with a storage place myself to put al these good points safe a side, you never know when you need them…

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten