donderdag 18 maart 2010

Work on the car is starting again

I’ve finished the two bedrooms, the wife is very pleased with the result (so am I) so now my attention can go back to the car and the work on the inspection pitch.
The work on the car was very low due to other obligations by the guy from the workshop.



He had finished the front wings and they are sprayed in a ground layer for the moment.



The panel surface is still a bit rough but they will be sanded when the Rimmer kit is been put on so it will make one smooth surface.



I’ve got a message yesterday to go to the workshop to make some more pictures; the guy had a few days off and has done some work on the car, but I was working on the pitch so I will make some pictures the next weekend.


Next month progress on the car will possibly be more important as the guy returns to a normal work schedule again also weather is getting better and days are longer.
In any case we did change our holiday plans we will go to Italy next year, this takes some pressure of my shoulders, re-assembling and testing a car in a hurry is never a good idea. Now I have lots of time to make the car even better and more reliable.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten