maandag 22 maart 2010

Rear lights panel

The front suspension has got new chocks, springs and bearings but I will take them apart again to install a needle roller bearing set in the struts and new gaiters. I also will get rid off the red paint of the springs and paint them black. This will give me less problems at the MOT afterwards. Not that they mention the color but you have to pay extra for every modification you have done to the car, painting the springs black wont grab they’re attention (I hope).



Just behind the rear window lies the old panel witch I messed up by trying it to weld myself.
In the trunk the 'brand new' second hand panel.



The (new) second hand rear panel I bought at Robsport wasn’t in a very good shape, so now the top half of the new panel will be cut off and the top from the old panel will be welded on. This is what you get when you buy second hand body panels by the internet.





At the end of the week the rear lights panel should be back in place and then there’s only the right rear panel to finish.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten