vrijdag 18 december 2009

Introducing the project

Hello boys and girls,


This blog is about the restoration project of my TR7.

The car was a 2 liter with a 4 speed gearbox build at Speke in 1978.
I bought it as a donor car almost 20 years ago for my ’77 TR7.
Although it was badly injured in a car accident it ran better than the one I used daily.
So I sold the ’77 and send the ‘78 to a workshop.





I bought a Rimmer kit an up rated springs and shocks that I was planning to install when the car was finished, but…
The owner of the workshop got into a divorce and his shop had to close down.
Back off to nothing…

Some years passed by before I found an older guy who agreed to finish the car.




After a while he had some problems with his heart and had to close down his shop.
Back off to nothing second time…



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten